Global Campus Students
Library materials will be mailed to you within two to three working days once we have them in hand. (Keep in mind, if we obtain the books from other libraries first, this process will take longer.)
- Material is not mailed outside of the United States.
- Materials that circulate (non-reference books, CDs, media etc.) can be checked out to you. All items are mailed to ensure fast delivery. Your materials will be shipped by US Mail, using Priority Mail flat rate boxes.
Returning Borrowed Items
Enclosed with your items will be a return address label and Priority Mail stamps for the return postage. Once you are done with the materials, repackage them in the box, affix the labels and stamps, and drop the box off at the post office.
- If the box is damaged, the post office will provide Priority Mail boxes and supplies free of charge.
- If you lose the stamps, you will need to return the items yourself.
- Be aware that once materials (books, etc.) you have requested are checked out and mailed to you, you are responsible for these materials. Any fines or fees for anything that happens to the material (damage, misdelivered, or lost items) are your responsibility. There are very rarely any problems with the delivery of items, especially if you maintain your current and correct address within the WSU Libraries system. Check your account in Search It.
- Return books to:
Holland and Terrell Libraries, Access Services
PO Box 645610
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
Renew Items you have Checked Out
WSU Global Campus students may renew library materials checked out from a WSU library by accessing their circulation record (Summit books cannot be renewed). To Access Self Renewal:
- Go to Search It.
- Log in using your WSU Network ID and password (use the same Network ID credentials you use for My WSU).
- Click on My Account (upper right).
- Click on the Loans link (left side) (you will likely be in the "loans" area by default).
- Click on Renew All to renew all of your items, or select the items you want to renew and click Renew Selected.
You will be blocked from renewal if:
- - The MAXIMUM number of renewals setting for an item has been reached;
- - If an OVERDUE or RECALLED notice has been issued; and/or
- - NO self-renewals for MMR videos & selected reserve materials.