1. Pandemic Delivery Options - Through at least Fall 2021, the Pullman Libraries will continue with pandemic home delivery of print materials and Terrell Library Locker (no contact) Pick Up delivery options. The Pullman Libraries will also reopen in person library pick up and campus-mail office delivery.
2. Blackboard to Canvas - The videos mention Blackboard as our campus Learning Management System. As of Fall 2021, it is now Canvas, which does not change the advice or instruction in any orientation video.
3. New Library Research Standard/Template Assignments - In Fall 2021 an updated set of LRA templates launched, please know the videos focus on finding key sources and other key assignment requirements that are part of all research projects regardless of RCI section.
4. Database Interface Alterations - Database interfaces change frequently so what you see in the video may not be exactly how the database interface currently looks, fortunately the functionalities are the same.
5. Meeting with Corey - Videos currently stress that Corey can consult with you in one-half hour Zoom sessions through the Book-a-Librarian program. It is also important to note that as of the Fall 2021 semester, I can meet in person as well at the Holland and Terrell Libraries.
6. Check Request Options - In order to request Summit sources (Summit is a group of 35+ academic libraries across the Pacific Northwest), one used to click on the "Check Holdings" link for the desired item. As of Spring 2021, "Check Holdings" is now "Check request options."