Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- We bumped up our abstract and indexing subscription for Philosopher’s Index to a subscription that includes full-text content for the next year (2021-2022)
Temporary Access, Summer 2021 and following
- JSTOR - we have access to ALL their journal content (they divide it into specific collections, and we don’t subscribe to all of them), and the ArtStor database through the end of June *2022*.
- We will be continuing our Roper Center (survey data iPoll database plus more) access through 3/31/2022. Probably not after, however. Note: If you create an account, please carefully read the Terms and Conditions (which you should always do, of course)!
- We have access to PolicyMap through the end of [updated!] December of 2021. (They have a new version with extra functionality but to download data you have to use the legacy (default) version) - blog at Mapchats Blog | PolicyMap to provide some use cases, etc.
- What is PolicyMap?
An online (no software installation needed) U.S. national data and mapping tool and analytics platform with multidisciplinary applications for college students and faculty. Undergraduate and graduate schools use us in their curriculum and research related to social sciences, urban studies, real estate and housing analysis, community and economic development, public administration, public health, policy and political science, education, business, economics, statistics, and geography, among others. Users can leverage thousands of U.S. data indicators in PolicyMap to perform demographic and socioeconomic analysis, from a neighborhood census block group in many cases, up to a national level, as well as create custom regions, for their research and studies.
Look for Blog Posts, Customer Stories, and sample Maps, Tables, and Reports.
- Our MapChats Blog features stories on Mapping Consumer Spending Habits, Internet Access Disparities, and the Social Drivers of Health and more!
- Our Academic Web Page gives insight into how other universities and colleges use our data and mapping tool
- Visit PolicyMap Support for tutorials, training videos, the training calendar.
- A complete list of our data related to Demographics, Incomes and Spending, Housing, Lending, Quality of Life, Economy, Education and Health can be found here