Papers and posters, oh my!
1. What Agricultural Researchers Say About Open Access and Data Sharing (Sarah Williams, Megan Kocher, Shannon Farrell and Erin Kerby)
2. Increasing discoverability of and access to non-digital agricultural and life sciences data: A preliminary investigation (Julie Kelly and Shannon Farrell)
3. Data Practices of Agricultural Scientists: Global Insights (Adam Kriesberg, Ricardo Punzalan and Morgan Daniels)
1. Facing Global Challenges in Agriculture: Teaching Students Context and Critical Thinking in a Seminar Course (Marianne Bracke and J. Marcos Fernandez)
2. Supporting Sustainable Innovation with Information: A Case Study (Heather Howard and David Zwicky)
3. Applying information literacy threshold concepts in a fourth year veterinary diagnostic block (Suzanne Fricke and Danielle Nelson)
1. A Comparison of Agricultural Database Subject Scope Overlap (Stephanie Ritchie)
2. Data-driven identification of core journals to support cutting-edge climate change research (Pambanisha Whaley, Patricia Hartman, Claudine Jenda, and George Stachokas )
3. Evidence Synthesis Trends in Nutrition and Food Science: A Scoping Review (Kate Ghezzi-Kopel and Megan Kocher)
1. Becoming a scientist: What is the librarian’s role? (Kendra Spahr, Carol Sevin and Livia Olsen)
2. Community Supported Publication: Promoting Information Access, Accessibility, and Equity (Amy Christian and Duncan Hilchey)
3. Sustainable Collaborations: Information at the Crossroads of Libraries and Extension (Helen Smith and Rebecca Miller)
Session scheduled for Monday afternoon.